How do we detoxify the body from Glyphosate exposure?
There are a number of studies that claim that Glyphosate accumulates in the bones, intestines, spleen, liver, muscle ad kidneys.
If a urine test is positive for Glyphosate exposure, then the first stage of detoxification is to follow these guidelines:
- Avoid using Roundup and other similar products
- Avoid consumption of GMO foods which are directly contaminated with Glyphosate
- Avoid animal products such as milk or meat for which GMO foods were used to feed the animals
- Eat organic foods as much as possible
- Avoid living in areas where Glyphosate is applied
- Avoid going to parks where Glyphosate is applied
Specific proactive behaviors can also be implemented, as follows:
- Use infrared sauna for sweating out toxins
- Consume probiotic foods and probiotic supplements to repopulate the microbiota which Glyphosate destroys
- Eat organic foods rich in sulfur and manganese
Researchers have investigated specifically how to detoxify glyphosate from the human body. Although there are not many of these studies to date, more interest is being dedicated to finding natural substances that may detoxify glyphosate.
A combination of natural supplements have been studied for reducing the activity of Glyphosate in the gastrointestinal tract. These natural substances act as binders or neutralizers that could be a solution to remove Glyphosate contamination.
A study published in December 2014 issue of the Journal of Environmental & Analytical Toxicology found that the oral application of certain natural substances were able to effectively reduce urinary levels of Glyphosate in dairy cows. The researchers used a combination of the following substances:
- Fulvic acid
- Humic acid
- Activated charcoal
- Bentonite clay
- Sauerkraut juice